Teacher Goes Ninja Quotes
This article features notable quotes from Season 3, Episode 5A "Teacher Goes Ninja".
- Amaya: "Teacher's so cool! Some of the owl facts he's told me have given me great ideas to try at night."
- Connor: "He's sure come up with useful cat information."
- Amaya: "He's come up with all kinds of stuff, like-"
- Teacher: "Ninja gym class!"
- Teacher: "Today we'll be learning moves of awesome ninja madness. Get ready to splat things up!"
- Cameron: "Oh boy, am I paying attention in class today! What's splat?"
- Teacher: "A bird girl? A kitty boy? A lizard child of the city? Prepare to meet ninja teacher!"
- Owlette: "This just feels so wrong!"
- Night Ninja: "This just feels so right!"
- Catboy: "Night Ninja!"
- Teacher: "Master!"
- Night Ninja: "I'm thinking of changing my name, actually, to--"
- Teacher: "The Great Ninja of Awesome Ninjaness. Nice to see you again, sir."
- Owlette: "We need to find him, too. He's gotta teach class tomorrow!"
- Gekko: "Owlette, is that even a good idea? I mean, if he's secretly super bad?"
- Owlette: "He's not. No way, not Teacher! He taught us in first grade!"
- Owlette: "Look! He's just thinking calm thoughts."
- Gekko: "Still kind of ninja-y."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.