"Terrible Two-Some" (also known as "Gluglu et le Rayon bébéficateur" in French) is the first segment of the 4th Season 2 episode of PJ Masks.
Gekko has to babysit his two teammates, Kitten Boy (Catboy) and Baby Birdie/Chicklette (Owlette) after Romeo zaps them with his invention and uses it to make everyone act like babies.
The following characters appeared in the episode "Terrible Two-Some":
This episode article is in need of a synopsis. A synopsis is intended to be a very detailed description of what occurs in the episode.
- Be kind to babies.
- Don’t be impatient with little ones (be patient).
- Everyone can learn from someone if they just teach them a trick or two.
- This is the third time nobody says "It's time to be a hero!" or "Time to be a hero!"
- Romeo introduces his Baby Beam.
- Catboy and Owlette get brainwashed and act like babies with the names "Kitten Boy" and "Chicklette" by Romeo.
- In the French dub, they were known as "Petit Chat" and "Minibou".
- Robot is also brainwashed after Romeo accidentally zaps him with the Baby Beam.
- This is the first time Robot cries.
- Gekko teaches for the first time.
- Despite the PJ Masks defeating Romeo at the end, it is unknown how the Baby Beam effect wore off for the Teacher, Cameron and other kids.
- In later episodes, however, everyone was finally back to normal.
- This episode is later referenced in "Minding Motsuki", in which it is hinted that Luna Girl may have been spying on Gekko.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.