This article features notable quotes from Season 2, Episode 4A "Terrible Two-Some".
- Greg: "He says speed, and she says air, but I can do it my way."
- Catboy: "Uh-oh, something's not right. Everyone's acting really little, even our teacher."
- Teacher: "Whee! I'm riding a horse!"
- Romeo: "Eenie meenie minee zap, it's time to blast a PJ Mask."
- Gekko: "That's not even close to rhyming."
- Gekko: "Gasping Gekkos! You won't get away with this, Romeo."
- Romeo: "Where'd that lizard go?"
- Gekko: "Over here, Romeo! And I've got a game too. It's called 'Follow the Runaway Lab'."
- Romeo: "No, not my lab! I'll get you for this, Lizard Boy, or should I say Little Baby Lizard, 'cause you're next."
- Baby Owlette: "I don't wanna!"
- Baby Catboy: "I gotta go litter box!"
- Gekko: "Ugh! This is Romeo's greatest plan ever?"
- Gekko: "Come on, guys. You're superheroes, not two-year-olds."
- Baby Owlette: "I'm three." (Climbs on a ladder) "One, two, three."
- Baby Catboy: "I'm thirsty. One, two, thirsty. Gimme milk!"
- Gekko: (Sighs) "Here you go." (Lays the bowl of milk for Baby Catboy and hands Baby Owlette a glass of milk) "Now be good, okay? I've gotta figure out how to stop Romeo--" (Sighs again) "--by myself."
- Gekko: "That’s it! We’re taking a time out!"
- Baby Catboy & Baby Owlette: (Crying)
- Gekko: "It’s okay! Don’t cry! You wanna play ‘Find Gekko’ again?"
- Baby Catboy: "Yay!"
- Baby Owlette: (Laughs)
- Gekko: "Come on, guys, wake up! It's hero time, remember?"
- Baby Owlette: (Wakes up, yawning) "Gekko, tell us a beddy-bye story."
- Baby Catboy: "Hey! Leave our friend alone! Super Cat Speed! And whoosh!"
- Baby Owlette: "Take that, you great big baddie!"