The Disappearing Ninja Quotes
This article features notable quotes from Season 3, Episode 23B "The Disappearing Ninja".
- Night Ninja: "I've been bad. That's no reason not to help these tiny bundles of Ninjalino cuteness."
- An Yu: "Friends, I greatly need your help."
- An Yu: "Trust the ninjas. Really?"
- Catboy: "What do you say? Will you help us save the mountain?"
- Night Ninja: "And get my Ninjalinos back? Hmm, sounds like it really is... time to be a hero! The enemy of my enemy's enemy is my enemies' enemies' enemy, or... something like that."
- Catboy: "If only there was a way to get a super sneaky ninja up there to free them."
- Night Ninja: "Wait, what are you--" (Teeny Weeny grabs Night Ninja and throws him up to the Sky Factory) "I'm a ninja. Not a sack of potatoes."
- Night Ninja: "Go, my Ninjalinos. Be bad."
- Owlette: "Huh?"
- Night Ninja: "In the name of being good."
- Owlette: "Hello, Romeo."
- Night Ninja: "Goodbye, Romeo."
- Gekko: "Day saved, mountain saved."
- Catboy: "We couldn't have done it without your help, including you, Night Ninja."
- An Yu: "Indeed. I hope this is the start of a noble alliance."
- Night Ninja: "Hmm, perhaps. I am a villain. But hey, let's enjoy it while it lasts."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.