The Labours of Armadylan Quotes
This article features notable quotes from Season 4, Episode 18A "The Labours of Armadylan".
- Armadylan: "Do I... know you?"
- Night Ninja: "Who? Me? I'm just a harmless old ninja who wants to visit the museum and see some precious ancient-- oh."
- Armadylan: "I was on patrol and then the door was open so I checked it out but no one was there and then I saw the vase and it fell off the stand but--"
- Night Ninja: "Shh. I can see what happened. An accident. That's all. Although clumsy."
- Armadylan: "Yeah."
- Night Ninja: "Now, now. No one need know. There is a way the vase can be fixed."
- Armadylan: "Really?"
- Night Ninja: "You can fix it if you complete a labor of strength."
- Armadylan: "A labor of strength?"
- Armadylan: "Boy, am I glad to see you guys."
- Owlette: "You should've told us about the vase, Armadylan."
- Armadylan: "I know, but I felt so bad about breaking it."
- Catboy: "It's okay, accidents happen."
- Owlette: "Trust us to believe it was an accident."
- Catboy: "Oh yeah! And the vase was a fake; Night Ninja put it there. It's not valuable at all."
- Armadylan: "Grr! That Night Ninja! I'm gonna-"
- Owlette: "Armadylan! You need to keep calm! We've got work to do!"
- An Yu: "Woah! Oof!"
- Owlette: "An Yu!"
- An Yu: "With the power of that rock, Night Ninja is mighty indeed! How do we stop him?"
- Armadylan: "I don't need to fix that vase, but I do need to fix this."
- Armadylan: "He hit rock bottom, Armadylan style!"