The Secret of Monkey Goodness Quotes
This article features notable quotes from Season 4, Episode 19B "The Secret of Monkey Goodness".
- Catboy: "So you made up the legend about the secret of monkey goodness and planted a fake book in the library?"
- Owlette: "Wow, you understand Ninjalino really well."
- Catboy: "Yeah, we're spending way too much time with these villains."
- Gekko: "Where do you think you're going?"
- Munki-gu: "Away from that ninja! Munki-gu go!"
- Catboy: "You won't be safe in the city!"
- Owlette: "Night Ninja can follow us there. We have to stay here and stop him."
- Munki-gu: "Wand cannot be stopped. Another thousand years as a statue?! Munki-gu says, 'no, thank you!'"
- Gekko: "But you've faced it before. You must know a way of dealing with it."
- Munki-gu: "Munki-gu dodged it, jumped, and ran! The old sorcerer took a long time to get Munki-gu!"
- Gekko: "Can you do it again? We could use your help. Right, guys?"
- Owlette: "Please, Munki-gu? Pretty please with a banana on top?"
- Munki-gu: "But Munki-gu only knows monkey tricks: silly jumps, copy voices..."
- Catboy: "We can trick Night Ninja with those tricks! Teach us! It's time to be heroes!"
- Munki-gu: "Monkey heroes!"
- Owlette: "Munki-gu, are you okay? You could've gotten turned into stone doing what you did!"
- Gekko: "He did it anyway to save us!"
- Catboy: "You don't need to be goodified. You already have good in you."
- Owlette: "Thank you, Munki-gu."
- Owlette: "How do we get rid of this thing?"
- An Yu: "Allow me." (Makes the wand disappear) "It is back in the mountain now. Let it stay that way."
- Catboy: "And Munki-gu, you stay the way you are, too, tricks and all. Whoa!" (Slips on a banana peel, but is caught by Gekko)
- Gekko: "Just don't do tricks all the time, okay?"