This article features notable quotes from Season 3, Episode 3A "Way of the Woofy".
- Howler: "I've got it! A foolproof plan to go from half woofy to fearsome, full woofy!"
- Rip: "Yeah? Like when you tried to lasso the moon with a skipping rope?"
- Kevin: "Or when you tried hopping to the moon on a pogo stick?"
- Rip: "But it bounced into a bush instead."
- Owlette: "What do they want with Ruffles?"
- Catboy: "Maybe he's doing something really bad."
- Gekko: "How bad could Ruffles be?"
- Catboy: "Like, he'd steal everyone's soccer balls, then lick their faces?"
- Owlette: "What are you up to, Luna Girl?"
- Luna Girl: "Oh, just playing with my new pet."
- Howler: "Quit that! You're messing my hair."
- Luna Girl: "I'm so bored with my moths. This dog is much more exciting."
- Howler: "For the last time, I'm not a dog!"
- Gekko: "I actually feel sorry for Howler. A little."
- Catboy: "Water! All 'cause of a Ruffles rescue mission."
- Luna Girl: "Time to take my pet for a walk in the park. Let's go, doggy!"
- Howler: "Not a dog!"
- Luna Girl: "A pet bird, a pet lizard, I've practically got my own zoo! And how about a pussycat as well?"
- Catboy: "Who's a good boy? You are."
- Owlette, Gekko and Luna Girl: "Huh?"
- Catboy: "Yes, you are. Maybe dogs aren't so bad."
- Kevin: "Almost as high as the moon!"
- Rip: "So, now she's gonna go full Wolfy as well? This is so not fair!"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.