This article features notable quotes from Season 2, Episode 13B "Wolf-O-Saurus".
- Greg: "I've waited about sixty-five million years for this exhibit to open. Dinosaurs, fossils, remote-controlled animatronics, this is going to be phenom--phen--phenom--uh, awesome!"
- Kevin: "What about me? Did I win?"
- Howler: "Kevin, that's not even a bone; that's a stick!" (Throws the stick)
- Kevin: "Yip-Yip Ya-roo!" (Goes after the stick)
- Howler: "You're not a dog. You're a wolf! A wolf!"
- Kevin: "I can't help myself!"
- Rip: "Bone Contest Rule Number 1: Biggest bone pile wins!"
- Howler: "Nuh-uh! Bone Contest Rule Number..." (Counts his fingers and toes) "Two! Biggest bone wins! Feast your eyes on this baby!" (Gets out a big bone)
- Gekko: "The Pteranodon startled its prey with its frightening appearance, the Stegosaurus had protective armor plates, and the Ankylosaurus had a club tail to defend itself against enemies. PJ Masks, ready to rock!"
- Owlette: "Hey, Wolf-O-Saurus, how's this for jaw-some?"
- Gekko: "Brace yourselves for the biggest battle since the beginning of time!"
- Catboy: "Gekko-saurus is king of the dinos!"
- Gekko (Singing): "Dino bones, everywhere; put one here, another there."
- Connor: "Some of the unusual dinosaurs are cool, like the tall one you told us about, the, uh... fearsome brunch-asaurus?"
- Greg: "Brontosaurus."
- Amaya: "Yeah! And the scary hocus-pocus?"
- Greg: "Diplodocus."
- Connor: "And the awful, uh... smelly walrus?"
- Greg: "Allosaurus. A smelly walrus does sound pretty awful, though."