Wolfies of the Pagoda Quotes
This article features notable quotes from Season 4, Episode 4B "Wolfies of the Pagoda".
- Rip: "Wilds and wolfy and that's how we like it."
- Howler: "Wolf-tastic!"
- Kevin: "Mm-mm."
- An Yu: "Causing trouble like always."
- Kevin: "We didn't mean to do anything wrong. It was an accident."
- Howler: "And stop pointing that thing at us, or we'll really howl at ya."
- Gekko: "Now come on, guys! I'm sure it's all a misunderstanding!"
- Gekko: "Super Gekko Muscles!" (Falls down) "Not. Budging!"
- Gekko: "It's working. They're back to being their Wolfy selves."
- Owlette: "It's better than them being controlled by a ninja."
- Catboy: "Let's get them being even wolfier. Yip-yip."
- Catboy, Owlette, + Gekko: "Yaroo!" (All three howling, growling, and laughing as they act like wolves together)
- An Yu: "So it is true. They are not so bad."
- Night Ninja (off-screen): "What's going on out there?"
- An Yu: (Howling)
- Gekko: "Alright, An Yu, set them free. It's time to be a hero. Yip-yip."
- Catboy, Owlette, Gekko, and An Yu: "Yaroo!" (All four heroes continue to howl until the Wolfies are snapped out of their trance)
- Howler: "Night Ninja thought he could control us with a stick. As if! Fetch, Kevin." (Throws the flute to Kevin, and he gnaws on it)
- An Yu: "I tried to control you, too. And for that, I apologize."
- An Yu: "Thank you, PJ Masks. Even a thousand-year-old dragon girl does not know everything."
- Gekko: "You sure know a lot, though, like how to do a real good wolf howl."
- An Yu: (Giggles)
- Catboy: "Shall we?"
- An Yu: "PJ Masks, all shout hooray!"
- Gekko: "'Cause in the night..."
- Catboy, Owlette, Gekko, + An Yu: "... we saved the day!" (The heroes howl with the Wolfies)