"Wolfy Mountain" is the first segment of the 16th episode in Season 2 episode of PJ Masks.
When the Wolfy Kids invade Mystery Mountain, Night Ninja and the PJ Masks must work together.
The following characters appeared in the episode "Wolfy Mountain":
The episode begins with the PJ Masks returning to HQ after defeating Night Ninja again and discussing how Mystery Mountain is for everyone and perfect for learning how to be cool and calm. The Wolfies overhear them and the ninjas earlier and decide to claim the mountain for themselves as Wolfy Mountain and have some Wolfy fun. They think of a plan to get inside.
The next day, Connor, Amaya, and Greg are at the library. Connor shares Master Fang’s book on meditation that would be perfect for the mountain when they see the martial arts section trashed with books, Sticky Splats, and paw prints everywhere. That night, after finding the ninjas sticky-splatted onto a tree on the PJ Picture Player, they head over to the park. Night Ninja explains that the Wolfies ambushed them and took the Mystery Mountain scroll.
The team meets up with the Wolfies attempting to open the portal and show them how to do so correctly. Once it opens up, they advise them not to do anything bad and that Mystery Mountain is for everyone. However, the Wolfies ignore them and run inside. The ninjas suddenly appear, sticky-splat the team, and run after the pack. Gekko shortly frees them, and they follow the villains.
In a few moments, the ninjas confront the Wolfies setting up a cave for their den and security for whoever climbs up the path. The team catches up and tries to convince the villain groups about sharing and enjoying the mountain together; since the ninjas know the place, they can show the Wolfies around. The groups respond by blowing them inside the cave and trapping them. As the Wolfies climb up, Night Ninja thinks of a plan to get rid of them that involves the team’s information.
Soon, Night Ninja meets with the Wolfies at the pagoda and convinces them that the mountain’s their territory now and that he’ll pass his knowledge about it to them. He unlocks the gates so they can use the pagoda grounds for their den. The Wolfies run inside, but are attacked when they activate multiple traps. As the chaos ensues, the team eventually arrives after Gekko breaks through the boulders. Night Ninja sarcastically thanks them for the information that will help him get rid of the Wolfies.
Once the Wolfies eventually escape, the villains attack each other while preventing the team from interfering. Suddenly, because of their fighting, the mountain angrily rumbles and releases a giant boulder that forces everyone to run. One of the Ninjalinos, Marvin, injures his leg trying to escape. With the team’s consultation, Night Ninja regrets his actions and is persuaded to work with them. Using their ninja fingers and PJ powers together, everyone saves Marvin and stops the boulder from advancing.
Later, everyone returns the boulder to the pagoda and apologizes to the mountain about the fighting. As for the Wolfies, they’ve returned to the city. Both groups bow and thank each other for their help with the agreement that they’ll share Mystery Mountain.
- Share with others and don't be selfish.
- A place is for sharing.
- This is the third time that Night Ninja works with the PJ Masks, but it happened later, since they acted neutral and attempted to give advice to Night Ninja and the Wolfy Kids on sharing Mystery Mountain.
- Night Ninja and his Ninjalinos meet the Wolfy Kids - Howler, Rip and Kevin - for the first time.
- In this episode, the Ninjalinos are revealed to have names when Night Ninja called the Ninjalino that hurt his leg, Marvin.
- The Ninjalino that was known as Marvin is also known as Maxime in the French version.
- This is the first episode to focus on Night Ninja.
- In one scene, Night Ninja mentions the Mystery Mountain Scroll from "Race Up Mystery Mountain" that the PJ Masks never got back from. This references the PJs' first-ever failure from Mystery Mountain's debut episode, though the PJs themselves no longer worry about the scroll in the entire TV series, and the museum presumably has a fake duplicate of it on display.
- The Wolfy Kids become the second villains to be at Mystery Mountain.