This article features notable quotes from Season 2, episode 16A "Wolfy Mountain".
- Rip: "Mystery Mountain?"
- Howler: "I'd heard those Ninja-ninnies talking about it, too."
- Kevin: "A mountain's gotta be perfect for wolfy fun. We could camp out, toast marshmallows. Yeah, I like the pink ones!"
- Kevin: "Maybe we gotta wear pajamas to do it."
- Howler: "No way! I won't put them on, you can't make me! Furry forever!"
- Rip: (Sniffing the wall) "Just need a really smart plan!"
- Kevin: "How's about a regular one?"
- Rip: "It's 'Wolfy Mountain' now. Me first!"
- Howler: "No, me!"
- Kevin: "Me too!"
- Howler: "I want top bunk. I mean top 'rock.'"
- Rip: "We'll base ourselves here. Stop anyone coming up the path."
- Kevin: "Put pawprints everywhere, scare them with our territorial markings."
- Rip: "Ugh. Just howl at them. Ya-roo!" (An echo of the sonic howl is heard)
- Howler: (Jumps on Rip) "Shakadoodle! It's another wolfy!"
- Rip: "A big bad one!"
- Kevin: "Guys, it's just an echo."
- Howler: "That's a funny name for a big bad wolfy."
- Kevin: "No, an echo's when you make a noise and it bounces back. I've read it in a- uh, what's it called? Oh yeah, a book."
- Rip: "Wolf-eriffic. Talking cave, howling cave."
- Night Ninja: "I want this mountain fur-free!"
- Night Ninja: "Marvin!"
- Owlette: "Your Ninjalinos have names?"