This article features notable quotes from Season 2, episode 16A "Wolfy Mountain".
- Night Ninja: "(groans) Caught by my own sticky splat again. I'll show you, PJ Masks! Mystery Mountain is mine!"
- Owlette: "That Night Ninja... He just doesn't get it. This place is for everyone."
- Gekko: "That's the thing about the mountain. It really is big enough to share."
- Rip: "Mystery Mountain?"
- Howler: "I'd heard those Ninja-ninnies talking about it, too."
- Kevin: "A mountain's gotta be perfect for wolfy fun. We could camp out, toast marshmallows. Yeah, I like the pink ones!"
- Kevin: "Maybe we gotta wear pajamas to do it."
- Howler: "No way! I won't put them on, you can't make me!"
- Rip: "It's 'Wolfy Mountain' now. Me first!"
- Howler: "No, me!"
- Kevin: "Me too!"
- Howler: "I want top bunk. I mean top 'rock.'"
- Rip: "We'll base ourselves here. Stop anyone coming up the path."
- Kevin: "Put pawprints everywhere, scare them with our territorial markings."
- Kevin: "Guys, it's just an echo."
- Howler: "That's a funny name for a big bad wolfy."
- Kevin: "No, an echo's when you make a noise and it bounces back. I've read it in a- uh, what's it called? Oh yeah, a book."
- Rip: "Wolf-eriffic. Talking cave, howling cave."
- Night Ninja: "I want this mountain fur-free!"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.